As a result, BIM enhances constructability analysis and clash detection, saves time, and reduces cost.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Baras has established Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) processes to visualize and coordinate project conditions during planning, design and construction.
We utilize 3D modeling and BIM to support project estimates, animate project schedules, visualize specific construction work, and clash detect building systems.
BIM added value:
- Improves project understanding
- Resolution of constructability issues
- Real time cost estimating
- Shorter construction schedule
- Higher quality
- Enhanced value management
- Reduced change orders
- Allows predictable outcomes